- 2 oz. bottle of Black Sureprint Indelible Ink.
- 2 1/4" x 4 1/8" Dry Industrial Ink Pad.
- 2 oz. bottle of Reconditioner.
Permanent ink for use on fabrics.
For best results heat set and wait 24 hours before washing.
Generally used for stamping on cloth materials that have not been treated for water resistance. Often used for linen and white clothing, campers, labeling clothing, church and athletic groups. Recommended metal or industrial pads.
Acid based ink.
This ink dries quickly so you will need to re-ink your ink pad every 24 hours. Here is how you use this ink:
1. Ink a dry ink pad with the ink. Now you can stamp for about 24
2. The next day add a few drops of Re-Conditioner to the ink pad to soften
up the ink pad.
3. Add a few drops of ink if needed.